Life of A Loner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been months and we've got nothing here but random threads.

Go down

It's been months and we've got nothing here but random threads. Empty It's been months and we've got nothing here but random threads.

Post by natewantstodie Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:09 am

I'd say it's time for some major LoAL cleanup. We need to fix the layout and whatever. Our forums are a big jumble, with tons of random nonsensical "Basket" threads as the majority, and three RPs, (only one of which is active) not counting the Firestar Doesn't Like "Firestar Doesn't Like Waffles" script and this thread. We've got to make some good forums that actually do something; for now, we can start with Open Chat or something.~
Also, could someone who is an admin on ETF go to the ACP, click on Display and then Colors, and PM me the CSS? I seriously need to see the CSS if we're going to get rid of those annoyingly excessive groups. I don't know how to change username colors without the CSS from ETF as a reference.
Sorry if I seem annoyingly neat; it's just that this site is annoyingly trashy. xP
natewantstodie
natewantstodie
Spilight Shipper
Spilight Shipper

http://tomsdog.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum